Monday, November 22, 2010

Sears Launches Holiday Social Media Campaign

Sears has launched 5 viral videos just in time for the big holiday rush.

They got their customers involved by incorporating a contest. “What Santa are you?” Here they can win prizes such as a $250 in gift cards to a $3000 shopping spree.

 

I am a huge fan of these videos from the catchy theme music to the subtle gestures that Santa makes. I have watched these a few times and sometimes forgot that I was watching a Sears promotion. It got me talking with my friends and them telling their friends. Next thing I know we were all posting it on our Facebook walls…Mission accomplished Sears you got us talking.

  1. Santamazing
  2. Savvysanta
  3. Procrastisanta
  4. Santabulous
  5. Powersanta








No comments:

Post a Comment